whatshouldwecallme: In the winter: In the summer:
When my friends are tagged in pictures from a...
whatshouldwecallme: Replace ‘friends’ with ‘roommates’ and add ‘party in my apartment’.
Limbaugh Lovesem Daily Mail/em's Shoddy Write-Up... →
Yup. And that’s why I went to college, too. Thank god I found a man to put a baby in me so I can stop trying!
Witzelsucht: The Disease That Causes People to... →
An upsetting mental disorder has been discovered, and it concerns your brain and the delivery of puns. It’s called witzelsucht, and it causes people to make jokes, puns, and engage in what could be considered inappropriate conversation and/or behavior — and probably annoy people. Which is sad, because being a person who voluntarily makes bad puns all day is one thing. Not being able...
Only write what you know is very good advice. I do my best to stick to it. I...– Actually, this time I’m quoting me, in my journal: http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2003/03/phrase-only-write-what-you-know-is.asp (via neil-gaiman)
mcavoyhasladyhips: Check Out This Fan-Made “Good Omens” Title Sequence With a TV mini-series based on Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett’s Good Omens still in development (recently confirmed by Gaiman himself on Twitter), this “book title sequence” made by Ariana T. on Vimeo gives us a tantalizing idea of what we might expect. A motion graphics assignment for school based on her favorite book,...
Play Pokemon games online
joncs: kenrics: dokidokidirk: Pokemon Blue Version Pokemon Red Version Pokemon Green Version Pokemon Yellow Version Pokemon Pinball Pokemon Gold Version Pokemon Silver Version Pokemon Crystal Version Dear mother of god omg this site I’ve had it bookmarked for ages it’s so fucking perfect aaaaand there goes my social life
How I feel about all of my work...
riahtheriot: this is my life and it is full of not doing homework
This is an overshare. But this is my blog so I’ll share and overshare what I want. I really need to graduate because this is getting out of hand. For the past few weeks I haven’t really been able to eat because I’d get this horrible upset stomach and acid reflux shit. This happened sometimes when I was in high school, too, with the upset stomach, but it’s never been...
Just ordered a larger ice cream than my boyfriend. And didn’t feel guilty or like a fatty. Oh, hello, Healthy Perspective On Food. I always wondered when you and I would meet.
please send me numbers, i'm so bored.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
An Awkward Breaking Up
The follow (very) short fiction piece may or may not be based on real events. (pssst: The answer’s ‘may’!) My manifesto’s not going as well as it should be, so I wanted to do something more fun. Because procrastinating always makes work easier. And I still have like an hour before I have to go print it. EASY. [[MORE]] It all started with a stolen bicycle and...
My manifesto. Or the outline, anyway.
OK, so I have to write a manifesto for class. It’s supposed to be 8 pages long, so this isn’t the whole thing, but it’s an outline. I think the professor thinks that it should be, like, political and high brow, but when you don’t give me anything other than ‘write a manifesto’ this is what you get: Eat local food. Be kind to yourself and others Surround...
Be a militant for love, an extremist for tenderness, a radical for gentleness,...– Brother West (via dionthesocialist)
When I'm drunk and obsessed with someone I just...
whatshouldwecallme: like the Irish guy I met sophomore year. Who wasn’t actually Irish.